LETTERS FROM THE KITCHEN

Welcome to my little space on the world wide web. I'm the Grandma behind Grandma's Kitchen. I have 5 amazing grandbabies (with one more on the way) who I adore. The only thing better than being with my family is cooking in my kitchen. I cook from the heart and put love into everything I do.

Sunday, December 11, 2011

PEPPER JELLY IS A HIT

It is hard to believe that the many people that I have met at the Gilbert Farmers Market have never heard of Pepper Jelly. So I have to explain what's in it and then try and describe how it tastes.

At first they are hesitant to try it but once they take that first bite I have them hooked. Everyone usually starts with the Pepper Jelly Red Mild because they don't want anything to hot and spicy. Then they say well that was really good, sweet with a little heat then they say let me try the hotter one. They go on to the  hotter red. Then it is on to the Pepper Jelly Yellow and before they know it they have tried all 6.

Here comes the hard part, which one do they like best. It's a hard decision to make so that is why I have made small jars so everyone can buy some of each.

I am very thankful for all the encouragement from my family and friends and especially to my daughter Michelle who has worked tirelessly to design and brand Grandma's Kitchen and to my son Christopher who said in an email to me the other night "I'm really proud of you for getting out there doing something you really enjoy"

No comments:

Post a Comment