LETTERS FROM THE KITCHEN

Welcome to my little space on the world wide web. I'm the Grandma behind Grandma's Kitchen. I have 5 amazing grandbabies (with one more on the way) who I adore. The only thing better than being with my family is cooking in my kitchen. I cook from the heart and put love into everything I do.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

NEW LOCATION SATURDAY 4/28

Grandma's Kitchen will be in Tempe this Saturday 4/28 from 8am - 1pm (or until we have heat stroke)

Come out and say hi and get free samples of all the varieties of pepper jellies.


Tell all your friends!!


McClintock Fountains- Just East of McClintock North side of Warner

Check out all the Pepper Jelly flavors:

Traditional Red Pepper       Strawberry
          

MIXED BERRY                   PINEAPPLE
                 


MANGO


             














No comments:

Post a Comment