LETTERS FROM THE KITCHEN

Welcome to my little space on the world wide web. I'm the Grandma behind Grandma's Kitchen. I have 5 amazing grandbabies (with one more on the way) who I adore. The only thing better than being with my family is cooking in my kitchen. I cook from the heart and put love into everything I do.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Grandma's Kitchen will be at Gilbert Farmers Market this Saturday May 19th 

I will be on vacation on the following Saturday but then will be at the Fulton Ranch Farmers Market on June 1. 


Check out this great blog by Sara featuring some of the markets wonderful vendors including yours truly. :)


http://eastvalleygirl.blogspot.com/2012/05/spotlight-gilbert-farmers-market.html?showComment=1337052809584#c6895855315372118748

No comments:

Post a Comment